- Unlike most schools who have only indoor activities, Garden Kids engage children for learning in the natural environment- in our lawns, gardens where they breathe healthy air.
- A HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT PROMOTES HEALTHY MIND !
Garden Kids Preschool
- Encourages self-discipline.
- Mainly individual instruction; mixed age grouping
- Child discovers his/her own concepts from self-teaching materials.
- Multi-sensory materials for physical exploration.
- Child works where he/she chooses, moves around and talks at will; group work is voluntary
- Teacher acts as primary enforcer of discipline.
- Mainly group instruction, Same age grouping.
- Child is guided to concepts by teacher.
- Few materials for sensory development.
- Child is usually assigned his/her own chair; required to participate, sit still and listen during group lessons.